01 January 2010

To The Sea!!



"Gedächtnis!! Gedächtnis!!"




"Gedächtnis, where are you Gedächtnis!?"






"im rite behind you, my Lady"




"....... Hermas??"

"no my lady. it is me, Gedächtnis"




"what's wrong, Hermas?? did Kino left you here??"

"no, my Lady.. it is I, Gedächtnis"




"u must be lonely, aren't you Hermas??"
"but, perfect timing.. i can't find Gedächtnis. so, i'm gonna need your help, Hermas"

"....what would it be, my lady?"




"i want you to take me to the sea. I'm going to meet a friend"

"very well, my lady.. but, first! You need to wear a helmet."




"okay, i got my helmet, now let's go"

"my lady, that is NOT a helmet"




"it's just your imagination, Hermas.. now, let's go! TO THE SEA!!"


Drossel and Gedächtnis finally reach the sea.. waiting there, was Drossel's friend.. this friend is non other- Akiyama Mio







"so, this is the sea.."

"yes, pretty isn't it?"














It's seem, Mio found something..

It's a Hermit Crab.





"hey, Drossel.. come here, it's a Hermit Crab!"





"ohh.. so, this is a Hermit Crab??"

"uu.. uuugh.."




"hmm?? what's wrong??"

"uuu.. dont come near me~~"




"ehh!?"

"NO!! KEEP IT AWAY FROM ME!!"




"hey! Mio, wait!! what's wrong!!?"

"NOO!! DONT COME NEAR ME!!"


Drossel, not knowing that Mio is afraid to this kind of thing.. keep exploring.



"ohhh.. what is this??"




"wow! more over here!! hey Mio! take a look at this!!"




"NO!! I DON'T WANT TO!"

2 comments:

About Me

My photo
im just an ordinary guy that love anime, games, music.. that's all XD